Saturday, December 01, 2007

Life

I am like a soccer player on the substitute bench right now. My team is one goal down in the cup final. I need to get on the pitch! I want EAGER TO PLAY!!!

That is my feeling right now. Never mind if people say Adrian or Peter are much bigger and better than me. (Which i think they are better anyway), doesn't matter if people say i am a piece of crap. (which doesn't affect me). As long as i am still driven by passion, i will still want to help as many people as possible. (But then i'm better than most PTs asking their client to do sit up to lose the tummy) I go for better training than cheating my clients by becoming just a rep counter. Or, another classic is "eat more to gain mass then train muscle" kind of quote.

Never mind if people say that i'm small. It's expensive to train and maintain at 80kg than my current 63kg. (Imagine the money i spend on food for that extra 17kg. It can easily go to a few hundreds monthly!)

My initial plan was to reduce time for PT after i'm finishing my last 2 batches of clients starting in Feb 2008. Then i will have at most 5-6 sessions weekly & then focus on my business and helping my dad in his admin. After chatting with one of my client in the morning yesterday, seems like i'm going into PT till 2009 at least now.

That's why, one's life (if blessed), will meet "gui ren" at different points of his life.

I met a group in secondary school. (Although there's no concrete development of me at that time yet).
I met a group in JC. (Still my close friends now & one turn me into this industry.)
I met another group in NS. (Which i think i become more street smart)
I met a few groups at NP. (i have a lot of positive changes at this stage of my life)
I met a few when i started PT.
& I found another recently.

Believe in karma. Don't do the wrong thing & the wrong thing probably won't come into your way.

I am up to something currently. It's not a big project, but i am still excited! WOOTTTTTTT

No comments: