Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Refreshing

Nah, not going to blog what i gonna do upon touch down on Singapore.

Will be blogging what i'm gonna do today.

I just woke up like 1hr+ ago.
Had my breakfast.
Had my morning shower. (Long time never have one already)
It's 1015am now.
Gonna eat another snack.
Go get some cloths as floor mat & stuff something at the window's gap in the toilet.
Lunch at 12pm.
Workout around 1pm.
Shower at 230 and have my new change of clothes.
Wash old clothes and hang them dry.
Wait for dinner.
Wait for night.
Wait for bed time.

Good life?
I would rather be back in Singapore and proceed with my PT job.
Cool here?
It was very cold initally. Now i can shower and wear my clothes on dry floor under the aircon aka weak heater. Not bad.
Happy now?
Yes, my mood has improved a lot in a day.
Gain in fat/Loss in muscle mass?
Yes definitely, but i probably need 6 weeks to regain my previous shape. That shape is considered easily attained to professionals. (So don't go saying i'm small ok?)
Why such "easy fitness goal"?
It's more appealing to myself, my friends, my family and my girlf. (Happy or not Sha?) Being a beefcake is expensive and i dont like it on my body.

Any word for YJ?
Yes YJ, remember to do your job.
See if you want to learn life now or wait till NS where they teach by TEKANing.
Hmmmm, take less instant food. Too much MSG etc and they will ruin your already poor body.

Any word for readers in Singapore?
Yeah, i miss you all too!
TEH SOON!!!

ps: i just entered my old room. Yo man. It stinks.

pps: here's a pic of YJ, for chia girl!

No comments: