Sunday, December 09, 2007

for chia girl

first time posting without any article link in my blog. can i go more personal now?

NO!! I wanna say i finish doing my website liao. everything is up except my new banner which is coming... in a few hours by my client aka friend aka bro keith. :D

got 2-3 new clients today. i'm sure gonna be busy with PT when i'm back. people may ask why i reduce my rate. i think it's more fair for people who train with me for a longer period of time. it's also a reward for waiting for me up to 6 months (yes, 1 guy wanna pt with me beginning aug). yup. this new rate will stay for a while till i start to market more.

i'm still looking for a few models.
1) skinny like bamboo and build up. (i have someone in mind)
2) IPPT package. (i think i have a grp already)
3) Long term fat loss (I got this too)
4) Chia girl! If you are reading. You have 6 weeks before your wedding dinner after i'm back. So you are the one i'm referring to. Approach me for PT pls. *Special rate definitely*!!!

haha ok then, i'm off to slack a little. cya all.

No comments: