Tuesday, December 25, 2007

merry xmas

forget about my sad entry earlier on. i just send her another sucky email. if she is going to choose to say it still sucks, i will be single and available.

it's just that stupid song which the singer sang at the pub just now. i know i still like her for all her pros... darn that insecurity cons.

nevertheless, i am high only about 700ml of beer and 1 shot of tequlia to finish everything up.

i hate beer. but it's the cheapest choice to get high here.

Merry xmas all.. this year's isnt so bad.

if it's meant to be, it will be. if it's not meant to be, it will not be.

btw, i always have beer before i go onto any fat loss program for a reason. too bad i cannot go training and dieting right away. will blog about all my good food and drink later on..

as for my xmas last year or year before, go check my old entry. the funny thing is that i was laughing at bird's present and i am so heng that i got his fucking cup. ahhahhaa

ok, i need to sleep.

sha, you cause my heart to hurt, definitely. i dont want you in my dream tonight please.

i thought that i wont be posting this message this year. but darn it. here it goes AGAIN

ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS YOU

No comments: