Thursday, December 27, 2007

slacking is good? it will be good for a few days, or weeks at most..

we are so sick of slacking....

me: What did you all do in the room today?
pearleen: everytime you ask this, everytime we give the same answer
me: oh is it?

We are basically doing nothing everyday.

Just 2 stupid things about Denise and I.

Denise
her atm card was blocked because she input the wrong PIN 3 times.
the number of our local atm is 1,2,3 and 0 at the bottom right?
over at that atm, it's 123 at the bottom, 789 at the top.
she remembered her PIN through a keying sequence and she doesnt even know her own PIN.
She needs a HP to get her PIN right.
Oh mine!!

Me
possibly more "oh mine"!

We are at this hotel room at yang shuo. We are going out for a walk when i said "eh, the door cannot be locked?"
I tried locking with the key but it seems that the key unlock the door in both directions. (clockwise and anti-clockwise)

They: huh? yours also? we also cannot lock leh.
me: cannot la, like that how?
they: HAHAHA, LOCK FROM INSIDE LA

Oh mine by kevin.

---------------------

We are waiting for pearleen to do something really stupid. Dont just let me catch you hor P!

No comments: