Monday, December 17, 2007

another night spent

the problem of having nothing to do is..... nothing to do....

So this blog is turning more personal now.. i edited the layout to a bit less commericalised too. been working on this blog since after dinner.
editing links..
changing cbox coz i lost login details of my old one..
changing template
add 1 countdown timer for my return! aha

trying to change banner. but i discard this idea because it wont look nice. I need to find out how to do a banner with "transparent" background. LOL
I just want to remove that 565 leh. simi number lai eh.. no head no tail..

Visited the blog of..
ah ong (si ah ong. better treat me meat when i return)
melvin (got manure, got arse. when's liverfoo?)

entry for tml.
My things to do/buy when i return before CNY

entry for wed
how i spend my xmas in 2006 & 2004.

entry for fri.
xmas mood here.

ok. eyes blur liao. going to msn/slack

No comments: