Tuesday, December 11, 2007

happy now!

Sorry about the pms these 2 days. you see. i can have junk meal once in 3 days in singapore. I have not have any for the past 2 weeks. i got my junk food today!


Chao fen
Add extra $6 pork
Add extra 3 eggs
Lesser "fen"
No MSG, less salt etc
Making the best out of the worst. This food is YUMMY!!! It costs $12 instead of the usual $4. lol

But becareful!


See the auntie when she is young.

And now?
heh just kidding auntie...

Another matter.
I got reviews about myself is small from this blog, from the forum etc. But you see what reactions they get. I have upmost support from my friends and the fitness group. They have see me and all of us know our own aims in training. Some train for look, (me) some (if not most of them) train for strength.

For myself, i am really happy with my built. I never go around saying i'm big or going around hao-lian-ing and posting my pics around. I post only in my blog, my website and when people ask for it. heh

As for KC said "I can change my body, but you cannot change ur face".

Even with my small built, i still get clients. As long as i know their fitness goals and i am able to achieve with them. My job is accomplished. Being a bodybuilder doesnt mean you know how to train others FYI. I guess you need more education on fitness.

/happy kev out.

ps: i rent some DVD for the week! no more boring nights!

No comments: