Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random update

Yesterday morning, i woke up at 8am. There's an informal meeting at the roof top. The place there is WOOT! Nice scenery etc etc

While enjoying snacks and coffee, we will chat about the company's direction.

So don't think informal is not good, it can be constructive.

The group.

And me.


I had 1 intense training session just now. I just reduce my rest time to less than 60sec and i felt like puking after my training session. Manage to take pictures before i lie on my bed and slack till i recover. I even had to abandon my HIIT after the resistance workout.


Seated row: beginning position

Seated row: at peak of contraction.

The pics above are for 1 of my client. :D

And the nacaciist (whatever spelling la) Kevin.
Stupid pose at sub 10 degree Celsius.
Basically, i have become even smaller than what i'm in Singapore. I guess i need less than a month to regain my size and another few months to get bigger. Till then..

oh yes, ignore the un-uniform colour tone of my body. I had certain parts of body in contact with the group when i'm doing my SMR.

No comments: