Wednesday, December 05, 2007

for fang fang

want gossip? let me update between me and YJ. i talked to him about changing his bed sheet and he said ok. tml. i have another pic. and his bedsheet is darn brown in colour and he's still ok. i'm beginning to smell that typical-long-time-no-sun-cloth-kind-of smell. another work is smelly.

on day 2, there's a last minute meeting so he said he has no time to change. nvm

on day 3 aka today.
me: still not changing?
YJ: huh? is that room open?
me: they just left? dont you know? you can find them downstair and get the key also mah
YJ: ok la. i am lazy.

enough said.

but then again we are on talking terms. as long as he practise some considerations like not throwing his stuff onto my bed, throwing his mess into my area or removing my laptop from power ok liao. we must co-operate to finish our OIAP.

and a few days ago he told me.
"eh kev, only 50+ more days before we go back!"

i just shake my head and walk away thinking...
"50+ more nights of your snoring"

for the next 50+ days. i am really busy with the following.
my website
resort's activities
final report
my plan when i reached singapore.

to be honest, i feel so busy now. but hey, i love being a busy bee. i just love to indulge myself with work actually. (constructive one that is)

ok, i'm off to workout now!
dinner at 530!
shower at 6!
work on dreamweaver from 645!!!!
sleep at 2am?

No comments: