Thursday, December 20, 2007

Flooded with fitness articles?

ahaha, i feel it's good to rewrite all my fitness articles to share with my readers if you dont go to my website. I'm gonna write my feeling for that fake egg articles.

I got it from peter's forum. As you all know, China is famous for copy cats & imitations etc.

If you buy a real LV wallet and people mistake you for buying a fake, i can only say that you deserve it? If you are someone who only go for real goods, then people will not even doubt that you will get the real thing.

But what about fake eggs? It's too much! There's no way to tell between real and fake eggs! I pay the price of real eggs to get fake ones? This happens in guang dong, which is just beside my "guang xi". I'm not sure if i am affect coz i ate 4 hard boiled eggs daily..

When i though my already bare-diet is not bad enough....

to goi: those meat which i had. LOL. I ate them like once in 2 weeks or so. (all my lunch and dinner will be mainly meat when i'm in city) I still wanna complain!! I want meat! I want meat!!!!!

No comments: