Monday, December 10, 2007

hmmmmm

blog about what today leh?

got 4 sessions/week for pt yesterday. got another 5 sessions today.

i just gotta thanks whoever and whatever for helping me. :D

I may just work from 8am to 10pm on 2 days of the week man. somehow, i'm will be training more at north east, east and west than north. lol

and wow woww wowww & all my anti-fan boys. it's nice to say that i'm small. I'm really small btw. just lean enough to attract my girlf. heh. anyway, i have to admit that i wont get to 80 kg or even 70kg easily. 1st: i have no desire.
2: i have no $ to eat
3: i may just not be good enough.

i will to keep my BF% low enough to see my abs. going 70+kg with visible abs is real tough work. I dont think i have the discipline to do that.

-------------

regarding what i did today. wrote 1 article in the morning. msn chat with tb10 the whole afternoon.
msn with gf and slack at night.

another day is gone.

at my shower just now, i am even smaller!! no more muscle, just visible abs. gaining muscle is easy till 65kg. losing fat is tougher. That's for me. i prefer to lose muscle than gain fat. i just need 1-2 month to get back to 65kg with abs. simple. :D

counting to singapore and gym when i can train again.
55 days..

No comments: