Tuesday, December 11, 2007

crap life i have now


I woke up like 6+ this morning. It was cold and dark. :(
I'm feeling better now. PMS is going to be over soon.
No meat and cannot train? Nothing la, just go back Singapore then can train again liao lor.

The picture above is the new taxi fare hike. HENG that I drive now. With that new fare, make me feel better when i pump petrol.

Regarding my size. I am affected by it because i am having my PMS now you see. But i'm feeling better and that will not affect me. I will definitely eat and train, but my target weight is still 65kg with max 12% BF. lol

Here's 2 pics of my small forearm for my fans. Cannot blame me for having small bones right? HEH. Maybe with your amount of muscle on my skeleton, you will look smaller than me. Such simple logic.
FYI, my wrist bone is every small than my GF's and most other girls.

Trying out SMR at PF

I am taller than Zhang Fei!

Another thing to add. Some people want big like Zhang Fei huh? They only care about size and dont care bodyfat. But i'm so sorry that we have different priority. I just wanna look lean and gay. Sorry to disappoint you.

Another crap thing - YJ
the 4 of us had a talk after he did something really dumb. After 3 hours of preaching by me, I think he sort of woke up now and is very motivated to prove. good that you decide to think after 100 days in china...

he has some ideas. i shall not say it. i just ask him to bring up during meeting lor. (ps: ideas which has really 0 creativity and errr... not good la. if i were to say no, he will get demoralized or he think i am against him again. but no, i let the management tell you their indirect comments)

maybe he realised, there's no more toilet paper. coz he will just take mine and use and put it on the basin and it will get wet!! WTH. so i just put toilet roll beside my bed now. see how he cope. if he tells me "i will put the roll back on shelf."
ok! can, i will let you use again.

his alarm clock. Since he need to log on onto tribal war at 7am. He will set alarm at 7am la. For today... alarm went off. woke me up and i woke him up.
so his alarm is to wake me to wake him.

ps: YJ, i know you are reading this, just let me blog la. si beh sian now. i pms, excuse me a little.

No comments: