Friday, December 14, 2007

whining

it's YJ again. pearleen and i went out for dinner at 9pm just now. so ehhh we return 11+. YJ and denise had return from their work la. and the room STNKS! It's suppose to be 9-12 degree Celsius today and he still sweat a lot.

me "eh, haven shower ah? still tribal-war-ing?"
he "i have no clothes to change already"
me "then why never change to the old clothes and go out today since you know you will smell when you come back"
he "coz blah blah blah" which i dont even bother to listen already.

ahaha. a lesson for you YJ, think. If people rush you, you can always take a min to think and execute action. There's no rush to do everything that minute and get things not done well.

i think you will read this post latest on sunday. but nvm la, learn ah. doing well recently.

and i tot you went to shower will change to some new clothes but no. you came out with that red sweater. lol. nvm la, i will open the window and sleep tonight. This should prevent lung infection for both of us.

-----------------------

not related to YJ but me. i bought 1 container of vit c today. the pill has no taste in the beginning but it will sort of become very sweet in a while. i bought at 930pm, ate 4 so far. 1000mg of vit c in my stomach now. hehehehe

-----------------------------

ate lot of mutton today. lunch steam boat. dinner lamb steak. will post pics of all my meat meal tml or sun. :D

---------------------------------

Harnold, wwwwwwwoowwwww (for life) & 1 more nick.

yeah thanks for tagging in my cbox saying that i'm small. ok la. i am small. if you see me ke lian, spare about $300/mth each for some mega mass gainer so that i can become big big with 8 packs? muscle pop out all over my body and then i can give my clients assurance?

if you are willing, remember to email me at k-fitness@hotmail.com

if i were to get famous after getting a big body, i will definitely give credit to you.

ps: this entry make me look so childish. oh man. well, i'm having a small boy body mah, cant blame me for being childish at times.

No comments: