Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Things to do before CNY

When I'm back to Singapore! This entry is for me to remember what to do la.

Must do!

  • Get sticker for car done at dfm. (may be discarded)
  • Contact/inform all PT clients. (50% done)
  • Get stationary for PT.
  • Get some gym equipments - foam roller, strength band, mini band. (Will be getting during course)
  • Purchase a lot of supplements for myself and clients. (4th Feb)
  • Do my PT homework. (Done!)
  • Maybe get spoiler installed for the car.
  • Train once or twice at clubfit. (May be discarded if i get too shagged at CPT)
  • Get CF membership done.
  • Attend CPT at OPTS (3 days)
People to meet!
  • clique consist of mel, pa, worm, yihui, chris
  • NP peeps? if you all miss me, if not can be delayed till after CNY
Misc stuff
  • buy a new pair of "go out shoes".
  • buy a new pair of track shoes
  • buy a new pair of gym shoes
I think that will be all.
Cheers!

No comments: