Tuesday, December 18, 2007

10 reasons why you just suck.

Bitching or whatever, let me just blog just 10 reasons why you just suck.

1) Fucking inconsiderate
Think about the fuck noise you create everytime you wake up. People is still sleeping and you dont even close the door gently, put your stuff on the bed gently, put down toilet seat gently etc..

2) Fucking inconsiderate 2
Putting the toilet roll on the basin and get it wet. Hello?! I bought that roll and it's nice that i just let you use it. It's not about the money but it's still my personal item afterall.

3) Fuck 3
Talk back to me for the sake of taking back without being constructive. Think about the conversations we had so far.

4) Unhygienic
Do not change bed sheet for 2 months.
Never see you sweep the floor except when i come back.
Rubbish can be considered "clear" by tie-ing it up non tightly and leave it in the room.
Stains from the "shit biz" you had with the toilet bowl. You never clean it up!
You wet the floor by rinsing the toilet bowl with water. & the stains are still there

5) Never plan ahead - not enough change of clothes when we go out

6) That day "count bamboo". I was there. That guy counted for you whereas you just stand there and point those that he missed out. Wonderful. *clap clap

7) having that shit session at least 4 times a day. it just stink the room.

8) Always forget what you promise to work. (You just seem to forget your area of work and mine)

9) Never say a word of thanks before. Thank you for helping me. So difficult?

10) I can go on and on all the fuck things you have done. Just a few more

11) washing machine incidents too!

12) Snoring (talk back)

13) Borrow people's camera and dont take care of it.

14) Last night. We are shouting for you to have dinner. We take the effort to tell you. It's useless calling you because you never bring your HP with you. WTF

15) You assume that i heard important stuff just when i am in the toilet. I can just tekan you with this fucking assumption of knowing/hearing.

16) my toothpaste. you took my new tub of toothpaste without permission.

17) 1 of ur promise is to buy back for me. we went to the city recently, did you?

1) 8Last reminder to remember your work and email what to who hor.

Have you forget what i did?
I always check before i alight and just nice i picked up your wallet?
I lend you money when you need it here in China? (Dont talk about me borrowing from you because i can always just withdraw the money.) Btw, you owe me $205 SGD ok? Remember to return when we return to Singapore.
I check the hotel room because you left your clothes in the toilet.

Be a man. Speak up. This is what i always teach you. You just don't. Who the fuck know what you are thinking. Think it's unfair? Just think who is the one helping us to get welfare and management level work instead of the labour work. If you are here to do labour work, i have nothing to say coz i remember you saying "I come here not to think!"

I can go on and on. But your msn nick just tell me to blog. So here i am. Since the locals cant see what i blogged, so i think i can just thrash all out here and let my readers see how fucked up you are.

Regarding schoolmates - those who have do project with you.. Dont you just realised why you have problem working with all others in school? The problem is you. Dont you ever realised this?

Ok, /me out.
I slept at 6am this morning. GG to me. I will find the manager to have a meeting later. I take the fucking initative to work. You dont. I have that fucking capability to get things done so easily. You are just plain lazy and want to pass time.

GG to you.

No comments: