Monday, January 22, 2007

introducing myself

Name: Kevin Chia
Alias: Lips
D.O.B: 26th July 1983
Sign: Leo
Zodiac: Pig!
Industry: Fitness
Occupation: Personal Trainer (Freelance)
Location: Yishun; Singapore

I am going to graduate from Nee Ann Polytechnic real soon!

I am in China doing attachment currently. When I'm back by February 2008, i will be busy with PTing and spending time with my loves. I will be attending seminars and courses in order to upgrade my knowledge for PT. I hope to help more people in achieving their fitness through the correct method.

Loves
Interacting with people.
Driving around in my car.
Msn-ing, Forum-ing.
Teh-ing with my friends.
Watching movie with friends.
Chatting with family.
I'm happy in all aspects of my life currently. I have one long term goal (ie to retire with happiness and enough money to spend for rest of my life). In order to reach this goal, i have set many short and mid term goals. I will spending every moment of my life doing what i love.

Living my life to the fullest, fueled by passion it will be!

I'm just taking many pictures of myself to entertain my family, friends and myself. :D



No comments: