Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jia lat liao

My visa has expired yesterday!! P's lagi worse - expired last week. We are going to the city tomorrow to sort things out!

Yippie. I still have the discipline. Supposed to have my workout at 430pm today, but i'm chatting with client. Yet, i still go train at around 6pm (it's totally dark then) and when it's cold. Though it's sub 10 degree Celsius, i'm wearing only a short sleeve and shorts after warming up.

The girls and i changed our own bed sheets today again. We will change it at least once fortnightly.

My bed is smelling fresh and the sheet is very white. (Chao ji bai)
Whereas someone is there scratching his foot, using his feet to rub away dust/dirt on his bedsheet beside me. Well, he hasnt change in the last 4-6 weeks already. Weeks before i go Guang Zhou. Imagine that.

I took this pic days ago! It's not chocolate stain, but i wonder what it is. LOL
I am 1 experienced farter. I don't think he is. Maybe his poo poo came out with fart? Well, i never name people down here hor. Stop saying i keep blogging about the same person.

1 comment:

Sther said...

wah loo..u super disgusting leh..
aiya, pls loh..we know who u blogging abt..although i duno him.haha