Monday, November 26, 2007

blogging from 3rd prize 1214

Hey, there's internet down here at 3rd prize 1214. Anyway, here's some random update.


You may know how wrong posture can screw your life. I told him about it and he will go about my habit is worse than his and i will suffer more. (well, i do suffer down here but...)

He doesn't listen to my advice, so i will save my breath by not talking to him about this.
This girl, can sleep anywhere. FYI, we are sitting on a stool and the bus is very unstable!
My pre-lunch when i have the chance.
My main course for lunch.

If only i can eat this everyday.... The food in China has a lot of salt, a lot of oil & a lot of MSG!! EEUWWWW

Something else.

1) YJ dropped his wallet on the bus the other day. Being the careful kev, i always alight the last and check for belongings. Well, i found his wallet. I should have play a while more and see the panic look on his face. Being the nice and bo chup kev, i returned his wallet the moment we alighted.

2) If you think i am backstabbing by bitching on my blog, wait till you know what he did to me. You will be with me cursing him instead. But being the bo chup kev, i don't see how he can screw my life.

3) 1 of my greatest fear is here again - F*ING STATIC ENERGY
I got it through my jeans through that F*ing chair. Imagine the shock i receive!
I can remember the shock on Sherman's face when i "shocked" him 3 times when i tapped him! (in year 2) ahhaha


4) Nothing much, but none of the 4D numbers i bought came out last night. I'm still a poor kev. :(

5) I will be free to start planning for my clients after today. Coz my interim report is due today! & i will also start on my final report!! I don't wanna do it last minute like this time!!

No comments: