Thursday, November 08, 2007

Power cut



There's no power from (dont know what time) the time i wake up till 9pm just now.

Yucks. There's really nothing i can do to kill time, almost. Thanks god there's good sun for today and tomorrow. Coz there's no electricity for tomorrow too!

From the time i woke up till lunch, i had my breakfast and doing some of my lower body stretching and martial art training.
Gosh, i felt really good. My lower body never felt so "loosen up" before. Think i will just engage in martial art when i'm in China.
12pm is lunch time.
Daidee with YJ till 1+ before he headed to another village to do some shopping.
I went to borrow some really old mag from the girls. And i went half naked and sun tan till dinner time.
Weeezeee. It's real cold. Just imagine. Sun tanning, feeling cool, no sweat; how cool eh.
The time after dinner is really bad. It gets so dark from 615 or so. I went to explore the resort a little. Took 2 pics. Yeah, cannot even see my hand 5cm in front of my eyes.
Oh, there's lots of stars in the sky. It's real nice. No pic though, it's impossible to take. If one can see many stars at Tekong at night, you get many more down here.
Back to room for daidee and yeah!! The power came back at 9pm.

The corridor outside my room.

Using the torch light from the security guard..


Prices of oil has risen again. It's just USD depreciating.
but I guess the petrol price in Singapore will still go up.
cartel at work mah.
sigh

At this rate, we may really experience "End of the world" in my lifetime.

I really cannot imagine, when there's power shortage throughout the whole world. We may get thrown back to stone age.
No air con, no heater, no tv, no light, no computer, no internet, no car, no fuel etc.

That's like end of the world.

Let's do our parts to save the world. Ok?

Don't bathe with hot water and sleep in air conditioned room at night! (DAMM SINGAPOREAN. Me included)
Switch off power of anything when anything is not in used.
Shower with cold water.
Cycle to work, or sprint to work. Lose fat.
Save water, don't shower.
Eat everything raw, don't waste energy cooking them. Coz all will come out through that hole mah.

No comments: