Monday, November 12, 2007

thought and thought and thought

Read this only if you are interested to know more about my inner self. My thoughts at my life at this point in life.

For my sec school friend - caesar, hanwei, alan, zhang wei, gabriel etc. read last 2-3 points.

For people who want to own a car, read (1)

For Yong Jun, read (4)

For other who are not interested, read at the the bold part at the end of the post. that's my exact thought at this moment - ANGRY!

1) It used to cost like 1.2k to own a private transport in the beginning of this year. With the rising cost, i think it will hit 2k by the end of 2008. The wish of owning a private transport, can say byebye already.

2) Rich are getting richer, poor are getting poorer. It's still the same since nong nong before you were born. The ones in the middle leh? They are not here and not there. Not rich enough to live comfortably, not poor enough to live with subsidies also. I call this the SWAY group. But given a choice, i rather be middle class than poor class.
"Jia jia you beng nan nian de jin"
Each class will have their own problems. So, don't compare and see who is worse. Just think of way to have the best.

3) The power of marketing, or rather, the foolishness of people
How often can there be "Get rich by investing in shares", "Gain performance, decrease FC by installing this $100 gadget" or "Score straight As by attending this 3-day camp".
Saw these in ST forum and HWZ forum.
If you can get rich by investing shares, then who need to lose the money then? Yes i agree that you can strike it rich, but you have to be sharp, smart and gotta have luck sometimes.
If installing that $100 gadget can do what it claims, why won't the car manufacturers install it in the first place?
If attending a 3-day camp can let you score straight As, there's no need for school anymore.

4) Sucky people....
If you are on the losing end of debating with me, just say "Why are you, a 24 year old, still taking diploma".
I say this is the worst point you can bring it up. This is just personal attacking, isn't it?
My reply "At least i never give up and do self damage."
Since you are 20 this year, you are only 2 years ahead of me after deducting NS. Let's see who is more successful when you are my age. Anything can happen. You may meet someone who will make you successful. Or you may be struggling to find a $1.2kSGD/month job when you are me. At least... i have my short term plans and long term goal.

5) People who can never move on.
I never move on from my first and last relationship. It is because we never have the chance to know what happen. At least, after meeting her after 4 years apart, we met up. We clarified. That's nice. Couples who never make it together should be good friends at least. I move on. You too.
Happy ending to both of us. :D
I'm just thinking, why would my gf's ex, when they have gfs already, still may have thoughts on getting her back. Then what's their current gf? subs?

6) Are you able to trust the media or any research of any kind?
I certainly don't think so. Research can be carried out by organisation of certain interest and come up with result that will help them. Go and watch "Thank you for smoking". Hope you can learn something from the movie.
Is there something wrong with the earth that peasants like me want to know? I definitely want to know more, but i know there are so many things that the top agencies are keeping it a secret. "It's always to the best interest of us that we don't know"
I say "Fuck it". I'm going to be on this earth for another 50 years, plus minus a bit. Who cares what happen after i die.
If people like me who give up seats to old people can say this, what do you think selfish people will think? It's always to the benefits and never to the peasants.

7) Charities
I used to donate. Be it my spare change, my winnings or my wage. I don't anymore. Just see how our money is spent and you will feel the same with me. If you want to help certain people, give the money to them directly. No point having these "middleman" anymore. They need to live. Where do they get their money? From your donations of course. If we can take away middleman in so many sales, why can't we take out the middleman for donations to the needy. Of course, without the middleman, the needy will not be known. But let's just keep the middleman's organisation as lean as possible so that 90+% of our donations are used by the needy directly ok?


8) On how my life will be when i'm back to Singapore.
I will work as a PT for a while definitely. Increase my capital, network and help people when my passion has not turn to greed yet.

9) There are people who will change your life after meeting. I think i met quite a few groups of people. All of them shape my life differently. But i'm really glad how my life is right now. Most of the things are in place. Just 1 simple comment from worm like "eh, wanna join this course?" can make such a big impact. heh
Lyn also la. You-know-what-changes-you-make-to-me.
From friend to "dislike".
From my secondary school friend. Their ideas of life change me. But i'm paiseh to say that i don't like to party that much. If not i will try to be thick skin and ask you all to invite me after losing contact for so long.

10) The last thing i want to blog about today. My friends at secondary school.
Hanwei, Caesar, Alan, Paul.
It's nice to see you guys still stick together.
My results is usually better than them during secondary school. but so what?
They may seem rebellious at times because they don't conform to society norms. But i say they are men with their own ideas. I respect them for this!
Oh man, don't get me wrong. Let me try to type again.

I learnt a few things from you guys from what i know about you all currently.

Conforming to norms is.. let me try
grow up. get a degree. find a job. get laid. get married. kids.
the cycle goes on...

they don't by..... adding spice to their lives.
i don't by.... not finding a job. ahhaha

I hope to meet you people again. But i'm afraid of meeting you all too. What kind of topic will we be on? Esp Caesar, seems so different after coming back from Australia. So paiseh meeting you.


11) Ok, i think this is the last.
Believe in things that science cannot explain.

I see how strangers know about my current life by having god-or-whoever possessed them.
I see how 1 of my sec school friend performed miracles.
I see how my prayers got answered.
I see how luck can determined my life. (Yes, i can be damm pan tang sometimes)

But luck is luck. It's me (human) who determine my own path.

So people. Believe in yourself. Your path should be determined by you yourself. Don't get simple things like "getting in simi course" get decided by parents or by peer pressure.

All of us will know our own paths at 1 point of our live. I knew my after i got into poly. That's why i never regret coming poly.
Some know when they are in sec school. (my sec school friend lor, TMD, how i wish they can advise me that time also)
Some... they never know.. i know some people are still slacking when they are older than me. :x

a few more things about YJ.
I ke lian you for your life. Really. I know you cannot choose your family. But don't treat your brother as enemy.
My siblings and i always fight when we are younger. When we got sick of it and we actually start to love and treasure one another now.
But i know there are families who never stop fighting.

Stop giving up in life already la. If you dont wanna be fat, do something about it rather than surviving on snacks in china. i know you said you are ok being fat, but deep in everyone's hearts. who wanna be fat if given a choice.

you are not who you are because of no choice. you are who you are because of the choices that you make!

last but not least.
the fucking rubbish in the room.

look at my bin, i cleared it when it's 3/4 full. i walked 2 minutes to the dump and throw away.
you? tie and leave it in the room.
if you are able to lie on your bed the whole day, except for lunch and dinner downstair, why can't you spare 5 minute to throw the rubbish? this is what i call fucking lazy.
"wait till i shun bian walk to the dump"
fuck la, the dump is at the corner of the resort where you never need to walk there 1, when will you throw????
people, don't say i selfish and ask why i dont help him to throw when i need to throw mine.
stay with him for 2 months and tell me how you feel.

No comments: