Thursday, November 15, 2007

A typical day of my work life

Heya all. I am not working those kind of office job. I'm not looking for such job when i'm back either. My PT schedule is on good track. Got enough clients to live comfortably for a while. :D
So if you are looking for PT with me, please contact me asap. k-fitness@hotmail.com or kevin-chia@hotmail.com

Anyway, here's a short write up of my work life.
There are a lot of missing pics because i forget to take pic while working!


Team building program

Navigation exercise.

1 group discussing.
We have to watch out for "land mines"!



The racecourse
Manager Liang teaching them the operation of the bike

The paintball battlefield.

To become a spiderman....
My ride during work.

After setting up the ropes and equipments for rope repelling.... (no pic here)

We had a short coffee break.

I'm testing if the ropes are ok. (Checking out the height first)

Down i go...

The clients' time.

Towards the end of the day, i will jump into the water directly from the view of the pic above.


Then some of the clients will start to follow me.
Wearing only their undies. hahah

Wash up
Lunch
A power nap!

Some meetings and i am allowed to slack for the day. Or rather, work on my reports and ideas on improving the resort.


ps: his rubbish bag is still in the room. i think it has been there for 4-5 days now...
lazy...

No comments: