Sunday, November 18, 2007

181107

I sent my boss an email that pissed YJ off a lot. heh

Anyway, he bought this 'sucker' or 'dryer' long ago. He unwrapped it and left it somewhere in the room. BUT! He never remove that alu wrapper inside the container. WTF.

I took the picture as evidence and post it here. LOL



This small kid is cute. Having a hot bath tub in this cold weather will feel shiok! But he's like leonard, very very naughty!! Don't play with him..

It's real cold these 2 days. Average afternoon temperature is 14degree Celsius. I am ok with the temperature actually. But it's the freak wind that make me shiver!!!

I took a walk outside my room just now, no wind, not cold even at 11 degree Celsius. I'm in trouble... confirm cannot 'tahan' the weather in Singapore when i go back!

heh
out

No comments: