Sunday, November 25, 2007

R.I.P.

I am not Kevin Chia. I am YJ! Blogging for him.

It was this Sunday morning when the resort was invaded by some barbarians. Kevin was drafted into the army because of his experience.

He took this picture before going into the battlefield. I think he is the most un-garang solder i have even seen trying to act garang. Look at his F... face.

10 seconds after taking the picture, his mum called him from Singapore. Kevin was still trying to act cheerful and asked his mum to buy 4D for him.

These are the number he's buying.
3001, 2216 & 1214.

Please let him strike 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize with these 3 numbers.


I went to hide in the room in my dirty blanket.


note how clean kev's bedsheet is
Aftering finishing 1 can of my potato chip, there's no more gunshot. I can hear our army cheering. I ran out....


& Kevin is lying on the ground, not moving. sigh.



Born 1st Prize 3001
Passed away 2nd Prize 2216.

May his soul rest in peace with 3rd Prize 1214.

No comments: