Friday, November 09, 2007

I cleaned the toilet!!!!

I cannot take it already. It's called BTH - buey ta han!
Cleaned toilet halfway then i remember to take pic as evidence!


After first rinse, the dirt just won't go away.

The end result!
Clean floor!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a few days ago, there's a "puddle" of urine in front of the toilet bowl - on the floor. I just rinse with water lor. Asked YJ if he aimed properly. He said "If you think it's me, then me lor"

-_-"

I'm not sure also. But with my positioning when i pee, it's impossible for me to hit that spot.
heh, nevermind. I clean lor. Fuck

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you are thinking why am i so free to blog. Blogging just take minutes with this kind of post. Cannot ah?

Article takes some time to think, organise and type.
Blogging about a trip is hard - needs lot of pic.

This kind? 2 minutes la.

No comments: