Monday, November 05, 2007

Back to Guilin

Hello all. I'm back.

Did lots of shopping. I bought like 20 tees. usb pc controller. dvds. etc etc

Can't mention how much i spend though.

Will blog about the trip later. (or maybe not!)

Here's a pic of an accident on my way back. The road is totally blocked. People just have to wait for a few hours for them to clear the bricks.

Yes, it's really dangerous. It may just happen to any van/bus that i'm in.


Btw, the room is really really very dirty when i'm back. Now the girls see the mess of my room too. But i just laughed it off and gotta "hong" YJ to clear his bins, sweep the floor etc etc. Just got used to it already. No point saying him.

Just joked with him can already. "Eh YJ, i cannot imagine if you sleep alone for 6 months." He can just laugh along with me.

Am i not nice? hehhahhaha

No comments: