Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wardrobe clearing

since i only have 1 client in the evening today, i decided to visit the doc, settle my nose once and for all. spent $25 on consultation & medication when i barely need it. a bit wasted, but well, health is priceless.

cleared my wardrobe of old clothings that i will never wear before. since my bro is back in singapore, i ask him to do the same thing.

a lot of old clothings, mostly are school tees & my old soccer jersey. but wo be she de throw away my soccer jersey. so i give them to leonard. pretty cool to wear oversized top at home hor!

anyway, this is the amount of clothings which i have cleared.

ps: i took this pic online. it's not my real pic. but that's the amount la. estimated, or i have slightly more. :DDD

while clearing up my room, i found many old diaries of my sis's. her life during my age now must be really lonely. she keeps thinking about finding her perfect love, but she's very unfortunated, she met jos - a bastard. who can potentially ruin her life forever. she has got over it, but she wasted so many years on him. there can be good and bad guys, just look carefully. i really wish her luck.

and i do think, is this the "curse" of my family? my sis.. my bro divorced a few years back. i'm still single & available, only got into 1 "serious" relationship in my life, but i have not really get over it yet. or rather, i just got over it recently, but i think she's single just recently. is fate playing with me?

i will be posting all my retro pics sometimes when i'm free again.

ohhh, life is really wonderful. i found my direction in life. every aspects of my life are good. maybe the fact that i'm still single. but i'm not unhappy about it either.

LIFE IS WONDERFUL!

No comments: