Thursday, March 08, 2007

off day

had my first off day for the week. only have just 1 personal training in the morning. heh

after my client at TPY last night, i took the train home. I saw this "little girl", she looks very familiar, i walked past her very slowly and kept looking at her. she was busy chatting on the phone but she stopped too.
she "WEI!!!! si ni ah!!! WAHH"
Evon lam qi yuan!!! muhahaha
i was wondering why i see you at TPY when you shifted to the east.

we chatted @ the middle of the road for 10-20minutes before we go settle down at a cafe. decided to take some pics since both of us love to cam whore.

Here are some of the little comment after each picture.


Evon: eh, this 1 not bad, but take more first. then choose. now we do some peace sign
me: dont 1 la, very obiang leh.

I have no choice. bear with it

Evon: kev, you lousy leh, take me at the side 1..
me: okok, we try again, i'll put you in the middle, i go to the side


Evon: got difference meh?
me: -_-"


me: now you middle already. happy or not?!
Evon: wah lau! i hunch back!!


Evon: ok, this one is good! let me photoshop!
me: i dont know any photoshop, can la. & hor, i'm going to put all 5 pics on my blog & your comments! (i then take out my notebook and noted it down)

Chatted for close to 2 hours. it's nice.
remember to jio me out hor!


Here is a little "before" & "after" of someone whom i train with.

17th Jan 2007

7th March 2007


Please note that his upper body has bigger built now. He cant train lower body due to an injury. Before this gain in mass, his weight was at 55kg for a real long time. He took my mass gainer & train. Shot up to 61kg now.
***edited***
his weight was 55kg, not 59kg. that mean at least 6kg increase in mass. heh
2 of my other female clients of 2007 lost ~1kg in the first week. More to come.

No comments: