Saturday, March 24, 2007

Kevin Soh

Please visit my new website for all my updated testimonials. Thank you!



He is my first client. First session on 22nd Feb 2007.

Aim: Lose weight, then change to lose fat & gain muscle
In short, just want to look better.

He is the right most guy.


A review which he gives me. I am surprised by the good review he gave me intitally, till he sent me his recent pics.



This is after 1 month of personal training with me.
His diet? I shall not mention it since it isn't decent. But well, he still get that constant nagging from me to eat better.

His waistline definitely reduce by some inches. His weight drop by a kg or 2. His strength has improve by more than 50%.
March 2007


Now


He has decided to sign on with me for a long period of time. Please come back here for constant update.
:)

Please visit my new website for all my updated testimonials. Thank you!

No comments: