Thursday, March 22, 2007

michelle - not real name

Please visit my new website for all my updated testimonials. Thank you!

Well, it's time for a little update.

This is she before she decided to slim down. She starts to take note of her diet.
Weight: 65kg
Waistline: 31"



This pic is after her second session. You can consider this as her pic before her first session with me.

Weight: 52kg
Waistline: 28"
BF% 26%


Update of 22nd March 2007. (4th session)
Her BF drops by 1-2%.
Her waistline decrease by 1 inch.
Her weight doesnt reduce much. This is because of the increase in bone mass & muscle mass but the decrease of fat mass.

I will update another pic after her 8th session. Just to prove that building of muscle is the way to get rid of your fat.

Should be able to update by end of April. Remember to come back here to check the difference.

Please visit my new website for all my updated testimonials. Thank you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

0.0
typo error or i see wrong?
65kj to 52 kj not much weight change?!?!

Anonymous said...

kg i mean. lol

Kevin said...

heh, there will be better result. More to come.

Anonymous said...

no more update?

Anonymous said...

only 2 sessions to achieve such dramatic weight loss.

Cannot be la...

Kevin said...

Hi there,

The first pic was her before she decided to slim down.

She then decided to take note of her diet.

The second pic is during my "first" session.

I didn't state she slim down 10+kg in 2 sessions. It's impossible. Glad you know that too.