Saturday, March 03, 2007

busy busy

had a long long long day.

gym from 10am all the way till 3pm.

rushed down to ikea @ Tampines, but dont have the computer table which i want, that's about 5pm. i have to meet my client at tampines gym soon. no choice, finish up my training with her before i rush down to Ikea@bukit merah. oh yeah, i picked up fang fang on the way.

when i reached ikea, it's 9pm! 1 more hour to closing. then i quickly rush here and there to make my order. thank god it's still available. the usual price is $199 without any addon. but there's sale! i bought 1 cpu holder addon, 1 printer holder addon & 1 extra shelf. total damage is $203! lol, CHEAP

i never take a look at any of the colour, so i just choose brownblack! lol, now i need to repaint my room already.

gonna assembly it.. monday? cant wait till monday.

oh yeah, tomorrow is my pract test. wish me luck. i should passed them pretty easily. since i'm doing it almost everyday now. i just need lots of luck for the theory test, which is over on wednesday. it's tough!

No comments: