Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Monday blue. NOT!

Wake up 9plus. Good sleep. heh. went out to pay road tax blah blah blah. planned to meet lyn at 12pm, but she was still sleeping when i called her at 10. so i decided to go gym first lor. had a great workout today. 27.5kg chest press, managed to do 3 sets of 8 reps. (with 2 cheated rep). heh, achievement. btw, i did a 100kg squat just last friday.

Met up with lyn at 3pm. Went for my hair cut and we did a quick shopping. i got myself a top. & i rush down to work already. manager wasnt around today. she sms me at 8plus but i never replied her till 9pm. gosh, i never hear my hp rings at all. she tot i MIA tonight. lol

Yup yup, my weight is stablised now! finally. been 62-63kg for the past week. Here's my diet for today.

9+am: 2 wholemeal bread with lots of peanut butter.
1130am: 2-3 fist size of brown rice with chicken drumstick w/o skin, with 1 "lunch pork" with 2 pig troter or sth.
2pm: 2 big sized banana with a protein shake
4pm: grilled chicken foldover from LJS w/o tartar sauce. plus left over from lyn's.
5pm: BBQ chicken (low carb version) from carl jr.
9pm: 1 MRP from zero impact (can buy from me yeah?)
before bed around 12am: 1 protein shake mixed with milk. (I just love the taste!)


Took some pics today. IT's nice! haha, can see my abs.. finally..

John asked me to pose like Bruce Lee


I love this pic. It's nice!

No comments: