Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday!

While the neighbourhood is still sleeping...


i had to wake up so early for the first time since 2007... for IPPT. $#!#!#%@$# for being a NSman.

I dont even both to bathe, coz i know i will be stinky after my IPPT


Had my 3 piece of bread plus lots of peanut butter breakfast before i head the the camp!

all right, no pic at the camp. i just finished my static station really fast. I am happy with my result. :D
I tried sit up last night, i did 24 in 60 seconds. That's a failing result...

My result for the day.
Shuttle run: 9.2s (A)
Sit up: 40 (A)
Standing board jump: 250cm (A)
Pull up: 12 times (A)
2.4km run: 10:57 (B)
24 points out of 25.
Result: pass
Award: Silver
Reward? $200. :D


Had a new client this morning. So basiclly, i'm booked for all weekdays evening. I'm still quite available for saturday & sunday. (depending) If you are still interested in my personal training, i can squeeze you in somewhere, or i can put you on my waiting list. :D

Watched "300" with mel & PA on thurs, i must say that it's a very nice show. Remember to catch it on cinema, don't download it and watch on your pathetic computer screen.

I promise to upload my clients' pic in another month, & i wish to stun everyone in flowerpod. What they have been thinking can be so wrong. Some quotes which i come up for them.
"Oh, i dont wanna weight train coz i dont wanna get bulky"
"I prefer to do light weight with high reps so that i can get lean muscle"
"I do cardio to get my lean muscle mass"

I shall give them real life examples. :D

No comments: