Sunday, March 11, 2007

quick update about all my clients

a quick update for you guys.

I am very happy with the progress of all of you - my clients for 2007 so far. Except for one - my sister. I will state the reason why later.

One of my client got back to her original weight. But fret not, i asked her for her waist measurement, she said she is 0.5inch slimmer now. That's great! :D
Just wait for me to get a caliper, then i can track all your progress.

Kevin - ehh, if i were to train you somemore, wait you can lift stronger than me, then i cannot haolian to you liao.

Sister - ARGHHH. told you to take a pic before we start training! you never!!! Now you lost near to an inch to your waist already. the "before" & "after" pic wont be so impressive already la.. & hor, please stop using my shakers!! I need them when i go out to work. I need to keep them DRY!!!!!!

As for the rest, i just started with you, so, no comment so far yet. But have trust in me. All of you can look differently from what you want. If all these positive progress were to go on.. you guys will look like...


THIS! Happy?


So please, help me out. Dont be like my sister or my old clients, all refuse to take pictures of yourself to track progress. :)

as for kevin: you will look like me, but bigger in built. lolol. but i'm still more handsome than you. :DDD

ok, here's a pic which can make you better. coz i'm really look like dont know what that time.


but wake up, coz this is me now.

No comments: