Sunday, March 18, 2007

too free now

Work at Planet Fitness can be very boring on saturday. Not much member. But at least i can do my own training while walking around. heh

Too boring, i took 3 pics while at work. 1st pic is the "good view" 2nd & 3rd are just pics to show the difference in time.





Oei, i'm not a good photographer. so stop saying i suck in taking photo!

Planned to drive John home after work, but i told him, "please go out & enjoy your life." Heh, he took my advice & change route to meet his friends. That's good. :D

Went to my family's chalet. Gosh, there's so many people! Just look at the pics.





Played mahjong with ah heng, sis & another new guy "Francis"

I damm sway la, keep paying $64 & $32, like hor, all tiles that i throw away, all also want. Somemore, it's all quite "safe" card. Not much danger one lor.

Then my dad told me. Francis can game ah heng's Dong in first round for 5 tiles, but he doesnt know he game, then he make his card till 7 tiles to game me lor. $64. I'm so innocent!

so i have learnt my lesson, never play with noob again. Please. You must know how to play mahjong if you are interested to play with me ok?

ps: heng i keep making some small wins, i lost $100 total. PHEW.


argghhh. i realised that i'm a workaholic. i get so bored when i have nothing to do!

No comments: