Friday, March 02, 2007

Personal training

From http://kevinchia.sg/pt/


Training session can include

  • Resistance training
  • Cardiovascular training
  • Flexibility training
  • Self myofascial release exercise

Programs
I have different programs to suit your fitness goal.

Training duration
Each session last 60 to 90 minutes. I will always finish what I need to train with my client before I conclude the session.

Rates & Payment
The market rate is at least $80-$100 per session. Be assured that my rate is definitely more affordable without compromising progress & quality of training.

Location
I will travel to any gym of your choice. Cost of entry will be paid by clients except for Clubfit.

I have access to a private gym with no crowd for PT, there will be an extra charge of $35 for each session.

*Click here for location of the private gym


Contact me if you are interested in my personal training.

No comments: