Saturday, March 24, 2007

Update!

Never have any free day for myself since after CNY. WELL, i manage to find 1 free day for shopping!

Decided to upgrade my hard-disk drive once and for all. Went to Sim lim square to get a 250GB Sata2 HDD! Damage: $116.

Went to Queensway shopping before that, saw this jacket which is not bad..


Damage? $63 only! nice! now i wont get cold anymore. Although i dont get freeze most of the time.


Anyway for today, i went to work at planet fitness. There's not many members, so i have some time for myself.

I tried this myofacisal release thingy, you can call it roller foam too.
It will give you that ultra needed massage, although it can be painful for some parts. but well, pain = not good. after resting on the pain spot, the pain can go away.
I did very short massaging for myself, but i feel so good after it. Hence, the number one item on my shopping list is now a "Foam Roller"
It wont be cheap eh!
but i can "massage" myself, there's so many benefit, i will pay for it!

wow, my forearm is pretty "muscular" ah. lol

Still too free, decided to give this punching bag some workout.


That's all. Too busy. no personal time already.

No comments: