Friday, September 21, 2007

Yong Jun Yong Jun....

I'm trying to "train" him for NS, mentally.

A few incidents happened today.

1) I left my dirty clothes in the washing machine. Wanted to shower first before throwing the shorts that i'm wearing to wash altogether. Well, he was bringing his socks into the bathroom and i know he wanted to wash too. I keep quiet. He then wanted to bring out my stuff outside the room to "dry". I asked him "YJ, what are you doing?" He replied that he wanted to dry my laundry. Me "do you feel that the clothes are very dry?" He just "hmph?" /SLAP FOREHEAD NO1

2) Some strange noise from the washing machine during wash. He asked "eh, you left something in the pocket huh? There's hard material"
I will always check before washing. Nevermind. I got up from my bed and digged everything out. I found 2 x $1 note. He said "must be yours" (The funny thing is that my smallest note is $5 coz i pay for items last night. HA)
well then, i found 1 battery. He then said "Oh! battery! There's 1 more"
/SLAP FOREHEAD NO2

3) He woke up in the middle of the night around 4am. He went to the bathroom for a leak. I lied on my bed, not moving. I hear him peeing and he just walked out to take a drink. I said "eh, you never wash hand ah?" He just go Hmph? then go in and rinse with water for that half second. /SLAP FOREHEAD NO3

4) He went for a walk down the river without telling me. Without bringing his HP. Thanks god that he's ok. He went out for 2hrs. I dont even know where he is...

5) For your own sake. Please try to talk clearly can? Go NS like this - sure kenna bullied by everyone.

6) We are changing bedsheets today. He brought in 2. Ok, i got 1 VERY CLEAN one through luck. He got one that's soiled. Nevermind. I asked him "nvm 1 la, just go to the stallroom and get another one lor"
He was de-dusting his sheet on my bed. -_-" I just keep quiet and walk out of the room first.
When i'm back. He took my bedsheet!!!! I was like WTF!
I keep quiet and walked to the stall and took another bedsheet. A few of stains here and there, i just lan lan sleep lor. Since i'm trained in Tekong that i can sleep on any fucking bed sheet.
(I was pretty damm pissed in this situation and i told him "wah, you are very smart hor. tell you take your own and you took mine. Very smart (self-fish) hor

7) We planned to go Hua Jiang. The bus will leave at 2:20 and P was ready only at 215. We carried on walking to the village entrance first though. P suggested going to the other village. Since we missed the bus and i don't have anything to do at Hua Jiang, i asked D what she wanna do over there. She doesnt know. I asked P, she said she's anything, just wanna get some fruits. I look at Yong Jun and asked. He said he anything, go there walk walk lor. (I know he want to get food! hahah)
I then act act and see if he will make his stand. I said that since everyone doesnt know what to do, i suggested going back to the room. Ha, well, all of us went back to the room.

& i did my first full workout since i reached China. I was feeling giddy after 2 cycles of HIIT, so i stopped.


ps: I know that my blog entries are YJ-bashing posts. Well, i guess this is something new, quite interesting. I hope he doesnt get to read till we are back in Singapore. HEH

pps: hope he will stop snoring soon.

No comments: