Monday, September 03, 2007

More Vegs

Ms Anni bought my group a washing machine. She came down to visit us at the resort, she treated us to another nice dinner AGAIN. I am touched, really. I have sore throat and she recommended me 1 kind of medication.



I am giving up. I am in a village, little or no meat down here. Here is a meal plan everyday.

0800: Mee Hoon (thick) It's soaked in hot water and we eat with their seasonings.
1200: White rice with 1 vege, another vege
1730: white rice with 1 vege, another vege

I have my own MRB, i eat them in between these 3 meals.

All in all, i'm FUCKED down here.

No access to buy meat down here.
No access to buy any supplement.
No access to find meat, the people here seldom eat meat.
Need to travel on the bus for a long time to buy fruits.

But i bought eggs for "hard boiled"
I have 150 MRBs, so i can eat 1 each day.

Pray for me guys that I wont get that fat.

Ps: this blog entry is not “suaning” the resort. It’s just normal that I cannot have protein rich food over here. I must get used to it. I will write the article on diet very soon. When I feel better and have the time.

No comments: