Thursday, September 27, 2007

Entry from CITY

I miss my ride when i see this....
Good thing about working in the city.
I just need less than 10 seconds to travel to my office!
hahah

A little bit of update about YJ.
He's starting to speak up a little for himself.
We were conversing and i asked him to speak up!
his reply "I don't know what to say & i dont know how to say. I am thinking. So how do i speak up?"
Logical reasoning skill doesnt come overnight, at least he is speaking his mind now.

Our topic
He said that he cannot stand the smell of people smoking. So he will leave after he eats.
I said that by that time, the guy will finish smoking already mah.
But he said he just cannot stand it even minutes after he stopped.
I said that there are smoke smell in our hotel room. What's the difference?
He said that THERE IS A DIFFERENCE, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IS IT!
:) :D :D


But he's still a bit anti social, he left immediately after eating his dinner. We are just people from different world.


While the 3 of us spend another 2 hours eating at the restaurant.

The 2 girls


ps: i THINK i will be single & available again.
:/

No comments: