Thursday, September 13, 2007

I can BLOG!

People usually dream what they want very much. I kept dreaming of sha & my close friends. Haven dream of my family yet. Hahah

Anyway, i’m having off today! Went to Xin An’s Merry Land. It’s a theme park. 2 hours bus trip and 2 hours back. My butt is real sore now.

Played 2 of the most exciting thing in my life currently. Bungee jump & Reverse Bungee. Total damage for these 2 rides is 200RMB.
Got a cert for attempting the jump. I bought 2 photos too. Heh
Oh, there’s a video of me shouting all the way!

Played other less thrilled rides. I still love Viking. It’s just the classic ride.

During the bus ride back, we stopped by a DVD rental shop. It’s just 1 RMB for 1 DVD for a week! Oh man. It’s very affordable. The movies are very updated too. Hahhaha

That’s about it. Will be working 2 days each at the restaurant and kitchen. Then I will be having my 2 days off again!

-kev out



& OH! I can access blogspot now! I can blog on my own. So i will try to upload pic when i have better connection! YAY CHHEERRRRS!

No comments: