Friday, September 14, 2007

i pass my exam!

Examination Results (April Semester 2007)




STATEMENT OF EXAMINATION RESULTS
NAME : CHIA THIAM JOO STUDENT NO. : 10021995K
COURSE : BUSINESS STUDIES NRIC/FIN : S8825593A
CURRENT SEMESTER CREDIT UNITS OBTAINED : 24.0000 DATE OF EXAM : AUG 2007
CURRENT SEMESTER GRADE POINT AVERAGE : 2.4167 SEMESTER OF STUDY : 05

MODULE CREDIT
UNIT

GRADE
ATTEMPT
REMARKS
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES & FRANCHSING 4.00
C
1

BUSINESS PLANNING 4.00
A
1

FAMILY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 4.00
C
1

HUMAN COMMUNICATION 2.00
B
1

INNOVATION & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT 4.00
C
1

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS 4.00
C
1

WORLD ISSUES: A SINGAPORE PERSPECTIVE 2.00
C
1


RESULT : Passed (Lowest GPA ever)

but heck, i don't care about the result anymore. It's very surprising that i got an A for BP actually. hahahaha
I aim at least all D, so this is above my expectation. :D

Ok, here comes my thank you speech.
To my project mate: Han Loon, Xin Yi & Yong Sin.
It will be impossible without the 3 of you. hahahha (If anyone know our group's working style)
To those whom i keep asking questions before the exam. (Think it's only Xin Yi)
To my IS group mates.

That's about it.

Woot!
look like i will be going back to Singapore only next February. Don't miss me when i'm away!

No comments: