Sunday, September 09, 2007

Recovery.

I have recovered! Like totally.


I feel helpless in retaining my body. I have big problem retaining on the small amount of muscle on my body. Well then, I need to have another fitness goal. First is to be as lean as possible. I may abandon this plan if I get to cold during winter. Second is to be more flexible. Preferably, I am able to kick to my head level when I’m back in Singapore.

Getting along with YJ (my room-mate) can be easy and tough at the same time. He’s easy going, will listen to what I say most of the times. But at times, he has his own special ideas. Such as using SGD to get HK$, using his remaining RMB and exchange back to SGD when he’s back to Singapore so that he will “earn” a bit more. Oh man, I told him this is more “lugi”.. oh well…
Having a budget when going to HK.. oh well…
He has HK foot and BO. But oh well…
I felt like screaming during my sleep last night.. but oh well….

I should be mature :D
But I’m immature by blogging about this. But oh well…


Regarding the diet article, it’s done. It’s for total newbie again. Email me if you have any questions.

As for the resort, everything is good down here. I am going to various departments for the first month.

Okok, I need to finish this up.

To Sha, I miss you!

No comments: