Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happenings yesterday

To anonymous: you clearly got the definition of "backstabber" wrongly. Maybe you wanna check dictionary or call me a "bitch (male version).

Unpleasant'? Sure they are never pleasant. The thing is we need to change to improve ourselves constantly. Isnt that what make people succeed in life?

Let me talk about yesterday.

The walk to our temp workplace is about 30min-50min. It's ok that he's walking slower than the girls even, but well, after we are there, we are all tired.

We sat down at the tea house to chat. Since there is a talk by 1 of the old staff over there, we think we there's something which we must do. We started talking about doing business in China etc etc.

I shared with them my previous trips to China and what i have learnt - through asking questions.

It's ok that YJ was tired PHYSICALLY. He gave up discussing with me after 20minutes? He said "i come to attachment so that i dont have to study, i dont have to THINK!" I replied that you have to think all the time even when you go out to work in future. You dont wanna think? Sure, how about physical work like housekeeping etc that may not require thinking? He said that i must not ASSUME all the times that i am right.
I said that right. my assumptions can be wrong, but you must tell me why. you cant just say that i'm wrong coz i'm wrong, there's must be reasonings. It's like setting up a biz, you cannot set up coz you say it will make money. Gotta show reasons why.

He clearly has a problem expressing himself verbally. We were talking about dreams so he asked "the scenes in your dream, is it the same as your dream's scenes?"
The 3 of us got so stunned by his words.

His last words to me are "you better stop aiming me. if not i will do something to you like my brother. you want extra ingredients in your lunch later?"

Fine, i stopped totally. I just do his trademark reply of "hmph" for almost everything he said.

He clearly has a lot of problems.

He complains about gum pain when he drink chilled water, (not sure abt normal temp water) & sour stuff. So i advise him to visit a dentist. He then said that it's not his teeth problem. WHATEVER.

He keep living in his past. Whenever anything is mentioned, he will say "i last time xxxx, last time xxxx"

Sure i will talked about my soccer history, but i did have other current achievements to boast about too. I dont only live in my pasts, i believe in my dreams and i work towards it.

His goal? Get this attachment over and done with and started to work in the society after serving NS. He doesnt like to think when he's tired physically, nor he doesnt like to do physical stuff when he's tired mentally. I wonder how he will survive even BMT with this thinking.

Some other stuffs which he did last night.

1) He killed 1 mosquito and left it on my bed sheet "I said FUCK! why the fuck you wanna do that?" He said that he wanted to show me he killed a mosquito. -_-"

2) We were back from BBQ last night, he never brush his teeth and he just go to bed." I just confirmed with him "you didnt brush ur teeth last night hor?" He will go "HMPH. yar, never." I mentioned about the pain. He went "hmph, it will get painful because i brush"

Well well well. How did i backstab him in anyway? I never badmouth him to my boss and bring myself up. I mentioned all about his weakeness (not in a nice way, but that's me) and i talked to him about it in real life too. you only read my blog and you determine that i should go to hell. maybe you are a god who tagged in my cbox. i will never know that for sure.

he just said that he will brush his teeth in the morning because there's no pain. he will brush when he feels no pain. i asked him his technique about brushing. his reply? "i know i brush the wrong way, that's why pain"

SO CHANGE it dude! do you feel me now? anonymous? how about leaving your name or email me? tell me how you will go about solving this problem?

There are times when 2 of us will talk slowly too. It's just that i dont blog about everything. he did mention about improving relationship with the local staffs. i said that's good. i'm doing my own relationship with them. you gotta learn how to talk to them yourselves too. let's assume it's always the 4 of us approaching them and the 3 of us talking. think it will improve his relationship with the local too? it wont.

ps: i have given up on improving his diet. i will try all free advices 2-3 times. i dont see result, i give up. it's like giving advices to people over msn on achieving their fitness goals. he said lunch was bad yesterday (which i agree) and he bought 3-4 packets of potato chips and snack on instead. well, it's obviously that he doesnt want to change. i'm ok with that. it's his health, his body.

No comments: