Wednesday, September 19, 2007

glad to be alive!

was working out. and i thought the wood is strong enough to support the band. it was ok with 1 strong band. i tried 2 bands. (1 strong & 1 medium) and the wood gave way.

the wood knock onto my head HARD. well, there's blood, i lost quite a bit of hair. there's a small patch balded area now. thanks god that it's smaller than the size of our last finger nail.

well, can anyone tell me if the hair will grow back?

& well, thanks god that it's not the nail that land on my head. if not, i wont be here posting.

wanted to post pic, but i think it's too gross.

had a 2 day break at Guilin City. Quite a lot of places to walk. Many nice things to eat! wanted to post pic. ok la, here's a few of myself.

bought a bag, cap, shorts, dvds, food, massage & many others. spent about 2k down here already!

if you are feeling rich and wish to donate to me, please email me at kevin-chia@hotmail.com
:D


Posing

The view outside my room




Me in security department

Pig PENIS for BBQ

Cool. i mean you will feel really cool

i love this
Gest up the gentleman bureau seafooel to dig up

This is one of the decent staff meal i have


That's all.
i'm alive! :D :D

No comments: