Saturday, September 15, 2007

2 sides to a coin

Almost everything is debatable in this world. Except for some cold hard facts: 1 is 1, 2 is 2.

I read an article on ST just now. The article talked about people under-estimate calories in the US. They made comparison between subway and mcdonald. It's true that subway is "healthier" than mcdonald in terms of the quality of the calories. but then, it's so foolish when you have a large coke and cookie to go with it.

People will eat much more calories with subway in this case. Assuming all other factors remained constant, these people will gain more weight instead.

-----------------------------------------------------
It's true that 6 small meals is better than 3 big ones. But then, how to determine how small or big?
What kind of snacks to eat?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One can write a book on "diet" or "training". Even with Vincent Ng's book (Ten?), he talked about basic diet, workout and flexibility training. I must say that he has a nice and lean body, but then his knowledge is not 100% either. There are some wrong things he may be preaching. You have just to take note of his genes & lifestyle to achieve his body. If one still indulges on junk food, how?

Supplements are "supplement". They are meant to help, not miracle to achieve. If one cannot have his/her basics (diet and workout) correctly, the best thermogenic is almost useless.

So, what can i hope to achieve with these few short articles?
Some people are so lazy to read all and they keep shooting me with so many questions.
eg: can i just eat an apple a day? Or an apple every few days.
I just tell him "read my blog, ask me questions if you have any after"
You see, if you are so lazy as to spend 30min to read. My stand is that you wont be disciplined enough to change your lifestyle for you to get a nicer body.

I have decided to tell these people sternly to change their mindsets. If they don't, i will give up helping them totally. I will give very non answering answers.

Instead of spoonfeeding all the time, i have decided to drop hints here and there for you to catch. My articles are not 100% informative anyway. I withheld some informations here and there in hope of the readers to do more research themselves.

My organisation of information sucks too. What i know, they are in my brain. I am able to answer when you ask. I am able to spread the information when i talk. (probably) It's just pretty difficult for me to put them into words. I prefer to let actions to do the talking.

So well then, i have become more "attitude" if you notice. People just take free information for granted. I am pretty fed up with people, just those who are lazy.

But then, there are still a group of people who are on the right track. I salute you guys. Keep up the good work!

I'm just disappointed with the other group of people - lazy, self deceiving mentally, ill disciplined etc....

ps: i just love my poor organisations of ideas. (jumping here and there) it just make me unique, isnt it?

pps: my knowledge is not 100% either. But i believe i am on the right track, seeking knowledge through the right source.

No comments: