Friday, October 26, 2007

YJ & the toilet bowl adventure

I just thought a nice topic for YJ's post. YJ & the xxx adventure. hahah

I complained to him that the toilet bowl is dirty, the rim, everywhere. Brown spots, brown stain and urine stain. I told him "prevention is better than cure" right? He agreed with me, so i told him to AIM PROPERLY always.

so i sort of rinsed it when i'm back to the resort. btw, i put lots of solution onto the whole bowl and he just used the bowl immediately with the solution on! (1)

*He had food poisoning during the city trip. Diaahorea (spelling) and fever. I just told him to improve his diet and stop eating road side fried food, that will be ok isnt it?*

He went to bed immediately without showering for past 2 days. (2)

He woke up like 2 hours later to shit. More brown stains now. (3)

I went to bed, decided to tell him all these shit thing in the morning. When i woke up, i asked him to clean, he said ok. NICE

He come over and tell me "eh, the brown stain, i lao sai mah, cannot prevent 1 leh" I reply "SO? dont have to clean is it?" He just went "hmph, i will go clean it" (4)

but the thing is, he only rinsed it.

I did a check, the stains are still there. I told him to brush or scrub. How can you clean everything with only rinsing? (5)

And my clothings are beside the bowl, he never bother bringing my pail away, my clothes got wet with the water. FUCK (6)

Back to brushing, he told me that there's no brush. I said there's 1 in the toilet, the resort's toothbrush. Or i said he can asked from the store and take a brush. He told me he DONT KNOW ANYTHING. I mean wtf, dont know, dont bother to ask and dont bother to clean properly. Might as well dont clean it? FUCKER no1 he is. (7)

There's 7 stupids points about him in this post.

Showed off his traits again.
Lazy.
Don't bother to think.
Don't give a damm attitude.

These traits are just so undesirable. Dont bother to think of solution, dont bother to improve/upgrade. Just get ready to be eliminated in a society like Singapore YJ. DAMM

No comments: