Tuesday, October 09, 2007

DARN

I will blog 1 fitness article about skinny people (with or without tummy) soon. There's still some misconceptions when 1 of my future client asked me some question. SOON. not now!


Oh, we are at the city now for a break. 5 things.

1) I broke the antenna of my internet card! That's why i won't be able to go online!!!!!! (at the resort)

2) YJ never brought his tooth brush, and i saw my toothpaste being moved around. i'm ok with sharing, but at least he must let me know mah. he just used my toiletries without letting me know... :x The toothpaste is very expensive in China ok? Imported goods.

3) Pearleen's parents bought half a dozen Portuguese egg tart for us. (YJ & me) He asked me if i want to eat, i just take half of it for my egg tart craving. When i woke up, 2 and a half left in the box. He ate 3 last night!!!

4) about no (2), the thing is, he never bring his toothbrush to the city and the hotel's toothbrush is still nicely packed. LOL
Dirty pig

5) We got 3 keys to the hotel room. YJ quickly grabbed the 3 keys and choose the best one.
oh well, there's 502, 503 & 505.
We stayed in 2 of the 3 rooms before. And did he forget that the air con is down at 502? He got 502!!! SIGH
he told me "huh? i thought it's reversed? meaning 1 start from the end of the other corridor?"
OMG YJ, we stayed here 4 times already and you still dont know?

nevermind there's no aircon since the temp is 18-25 now. lol
but i got woke up at 4am last night with 10 mosquito bites on my arms!
DAMM

last night, the O as in o that orange, this letter O
is spoilt.

so typing an O will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult!

so you think letting him use my laptop is a good idea? it may be me who spoilt it, but if you were to share, you cant help by blaming him for part of it right?

so it may be a blessing that the internet card was damaged.

No comments: