Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Shaaa??

K.I.S.S.

well, someone started tagging on my blog. I have 0 idea who is it, but it's probably benson or ian. i guess it's benson coz sha mentioned about he reading my blog and commented something just last night.

about you.
come from a rich family. i'm jealous of this, really. that's why i only whine and say that please earn your own money etc etc. but in deep fact, i'm jealous. i just cannot imagine how i will behave if i have such a rich dad. hahahah

having a few hundred bucks of pocket money once in a while to buy so many branded stuff. having a car to drive when i get a driving license. bringing gf to pub or restaurant to eat often. i'm definitely hope that i can have such a life.

i dont buy the van or the car with my own money. at least i work and maintain the rides.
van wanna be? ok then, i just want to be special. are you jealous of this? maybe yes, maybe no.

i dont get the van immediately when i got my driving license. it's through a good chance that a friend of my dad's is getting go the van at cheap price, my dad decided to take over the van then.
1 stone 2 birds.
his friend relieving of the burden.
my family has a ride.

as for the car, my dad is very keen to get a car for a few reasons.
ROV aiming my van, giving me a summon once a month or so.
Speed limit.
Cannot ferry the whole family without breaking the law.
The car come at a better price. like 4k off the market price then.
he likes the car. mini cooper wanna be.

that's why i paste the black stick to imitate a cooper.

you can call me a cooper wanna be now though.
call me a bastard or whatever.
but sha is mine. if she left me for you again, it's my loss.

i just need to say something.
i work on the insecurity of you (benson; sorry if the one tagging isnt you) and destory the trust of you have for her. i psychoed her to break up with you and be with me.
i'm glad she chose me. but i'm sad that i cant really give her what she wants yet.
i definitely love her, but i dont show it. it's my upbringing, i just cant change overnight.
it's in my family, we dont tell one another that we love each other. i think sha probably knows about too.

well, i dont know what to say, instead of hiding behind your monitor and trying to irritate me (which i am not irritated at all), meet up in real life and talk about it. be a man! dont be a worm. (not suaning you ah, worm! hahah)

dont people understand now that i like attention.
positive attention is what all of us like.
attention like this when people tagged and suan me, i'm ok with it. at least i know that they are people who are pretty jealous of me?
saying i'm a gay, i One night stand (ONS) girls around in clubs etc. go ahead. the problem is: i dont even club. i club like twice a year? only once so far this year. did i have any ONS? probably if you count my clique (all guys). i probably ONS their arse?
the thing is i never look down on people who drive a van or a lousy car. at least they pay for it.

keep saying me, i just love these attention.

i only look down on people who keep whining and do nothing to improve their situations. i probably called these people loser.

eg:
why am i so fat? (while eating a double cheeseburger, upsized fries & large coke)
why i cant find a job? (while complaining the benefits are not enough, wage too low, poor working conditions etc)

No comments: