Wednesday, October 10, 2007

benson

ahhaha just kidding.

i will apopogise when i did something wrong. i'm sorry for blogging about you. but well, that doesnt change the opinion of me having for you. as in, still a rich kid. i hope this will spur you to strike out on your own, stop going for labels.

just sth to add though, if you never send those harsh sms to sha, i guess she and i are still friends right now.

if it's lan, which i doubt he even uses internet or come to my blog, i have harsher words. but i heard from sha that you are changing, which i said well done.


---------------

all right then.

P's parents were here yesterday. they are giving treat for everything. which i felt he's too generous. i need to meet them at the lobby now, will rush down now!

but sth to add.

the weather is sth which i love right now. it's ~28 in the afternoon with glaring sun. SHIOK.

that's what i love about china.

temp range is 18 to 25.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankly speaking, i don't need anyone to spur me on. I'm self motivated..

Well, i admit i do go for label once in a while, but that doesn't mean i'm spoilt or anything yea.

Erm.. i'm don't need anyone to push me hard cos i'm adding to my self-worth and improving as much as i could everyday. I studied hard and strive excellent grades and i don't plan to depend on my family or anything, that's something for sure. Wanna know how well im doing academically, ask Sha ya.

A "spoilt and rich kid" probably wont do that well academically cos he knows that he can get $$ easily. But I'm not some one who thinks this way man!

Seriously, i hope u get your facts right before you start commenting about people next time.

Oh ya, one more thing. I find it really funny when you said you know what i'm doing when you are away in China. That's quite ridiculous, i mean.

Tell you a secret, Through this few months you are not with Sha, i met her ONCE for dinner at Sakae Sushi only. I have my own life and i'm very busy with my own things. Seriously no time to even contact HER. You can ask her personally yourself..

Casual chatting over MSN and the phone once in a while i think... Well, don't get the wrong idea, i'm not trying to prove anything to you, just hope that you do get your facts right before you shoot. Actually, i'm not really the one you should feel intimidate about. Ask your girl who has she been hanging out with ya. As i've said, she is yours and i wont bother about anything between you and her.

If you feel that you are not satisfied about anything, just come out. People who tag using nick names are just arsehole

BENSON

Kevin said...

If you feel that you are not satisfied about anything, just come out. People who tag using nick names are just arsehole

I'm just thinking about this.

I tagged as lips.
Now i'm labelled as an arsehole.

LOL