Thursday, October 04, 2007

dumb & dumber

look. i hate it when i'm doing ALL the maintenance myself for the room. It's always me clearing the rubbish bin and all other cleaning jobs in the room. It's always me filling water in the kettle.

Once i told him to clear the rubbish, he just tied it "non tight" and leave it beside the bin. Well done ah

I was clearing 1 of the drains from rubbish so that water can flow and ask him to clear the other one.

Know what he said? "Then you leh? dont need to clear ah"

I just shouted back "AIYA, NEVER SEE I JUST CLEAR 1 IS IT?"

That's it. I will buy a box of mineral water and it's for my own consumption. Let's see what he will do.

You see, i'm sure he will do everything with min effort. He will just boil 1 small kettle of water and use it.

I'm not being selfish, but want me to clear the mess everything? DREAM ON.

can't even talk to boss properly and want to say me. shit

ps: i will get better in 3 seconds.

in
3
2
1

OK NOW. hahah


Had a good dream last night, that's what i want.
Got a sms this morning, that's not what i want. But well. nvm

No comments: